Friday, September 12, 2008

Our past week

So as many of you know Jeff tore his acl at Lake Powell this summer wakeboarding. Luckily it was toward the end of the week. Monday he went in for surgery!!! Everything went well and he hadn't done any more damage.


Tuesday he started vomiting blood! We headed back to the ER for the day. It wasn't anything too serious, so after about 6 hours they let us go home after scoping his stomach and finding out where and what was causing the bleeding.

We went back today (for a check up) and he can now start putting weight on this leg...HURRAY!!!


Thanks Lezli, Krystal and Heather for taking Jack and Isabelle and helping us out!

4 comments:

angie and graham said...

i am so glad he is okay! love the half shaved look though.

Brad said...

Jeff. I'm sorry to see that. I hope you recover fast. I get more and more paranoid that I'll do something like that everytime I wakeboard. Take care.
Brad

SKIPR said...

Yay. I didn't know you guys had your own blog. I'm adding you:) I've just been snooping on lezlie's from ginger's. the secret's out.

Lezli said...

Yikes!!!! That leg on the right looks like it's going to when you're about 90. . . . . it freaks me out!!-- Get well soon. . . . (Love those kids!!)