Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa

This weekend we had Jeff's family christmas party and my family Christmas party. Once again I forgot my camera so I am waiting for Lezli to post her pictures so I can steal them! Jack won a game and we already played it today...he loves it!!!

This was the first time Jack saw Santa this year. He was loving him. He kept going over to him and touching him. I am not sure what he was thinking but at least he wasn't scared!





I missed Jack sitting on Santa's lap but he took his present...then he realized he forgot to tell him what he wanted so in the picture below he went back, put his present down on Santa's bag and proceeded to tell and show Santa what he wanted. I wish I had my video camera!





we took Jack away from his new toy to get this picture...big mistake!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the whole family on santa's lap totally cracked me up! awesome photo, i vote ou use that for next years christmas card!

angie and graham said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I also love the whole family with santa photo. Jack looks so mad. Way cute!