Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Seattle Fun

Jeff had a conference in Seattle this week, so I decided to tag along for the weekend. The weekend went way too fast, as usual, and now I am back to reality. Jeff, on the other hand, is still living it up! Here are some pictures of us at Pikes Place Market.
Check out the size of the shrimp and lobster tails! I couldn't believe how much seafood was there. These pictures make my mouth water.
There was a whole octopus on ice, as well as some crazy looking fish with it's tongue about to pop out. Yummy!

We went on a boat ride around Elliot Bay.

Seattle skyline + some lady's arm. Yes, my photography skills are amazing!We went to a baseball game - Mariners vs Red Sox. I think there were more Red Sox fans there then Mariners!


Finally, we went to the Space Needle, and had brunch at the rotating restaurant.

It was a great trip to Seattle, and the weather was great.
Thanks, John and Lezli, for watching the kids!

1 comment:

angie and graham said...

How fun! I have never been to Seattle but always wanted to go. I love the pics of the fish!