Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 1

Today was Jack's first day of preschool and I am happy to say that he survived, at least he was awake when I picked him up.

His little friend came over before school to play and all they could talk about was going to school...He has been so excited to go to school! I thought maybe he would be a little nervous going to school but as I pulled up he jumped out of the car and headed in and that was that. (His preschool has a drive up and load deal, which is very nice)

I was going to get a picture of them both before school but this is the only picture I managed to get of Jack before my camera died.


I am not sure what his hands were doing. I told him to say cheese and he held up his hands and said preschool.

Meanwhile while Jack was at school this is what Isabelle was doing to entertain herself....

anyone want to play?

3 comments:

SKIPR said...

lol!

JohnK said...

I'm happy Jack liked school so much, just like his parents did!

Girls Rule said...

I love Isabell's dancing!!