Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dead Computer=Lack of Pictures

So my computer died a few weeks ago and is still dead so I haven't been able to update my blog. So I will give a little update on what we have been doing the last few weeks.

My cute little nephew Noah came out for the weekend and we where able to spend some time with him and Paul. (Summer and Alex we missed seeing you)

Jack turned 4!! I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like he had a week long party between my family's party, preschool, his actual birthday, my in-laws taking him to the circus, and his birthday party. It was a busy week. He is already wondering when it will be his birthday again.

Once I get my computer fixed I will update with much needed pictures!

My friend Molly took some pictures of my kids last week and put a few up on her website you can check them out here. I haven't had their pictures taken for so long and Molly did such a great job. Although, Jack just sat there a posed every second so I am sure their are a billion pictures of him while Isabelle did not want to cooperate at all. Luckily, Molly was able to get some cute pictures and I can't wait to see the rest.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those photos of jack and isabelle are gorgeous! i especially love isabelle's dress.

Anonymous said...

...that comment was from celeste by the way, i don't know why my i.d. is showing up as random gibberish... annoying!

angie and graham said...

adorable pictures!. I hope you didn't lose your pics from your computer. That is my worst nightmare.

Ginger said...

Okay well those pics are so adorable! Please please if you can spare any I would love one of each of them (one of each child :) I can't believe I missed Jack's b-day. I am the worst aunt ever. Kiss him for me! hope I see you guys soon--

healthandjoy said...

Kori,

Such darling pictures of Jack and Isabelle.
Your friend Molly is very talented. Does
she live in Salt Lake?

Ally

Summer said...

LOVE those pics of the kids! Miss you guys : )