Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vegas Baby!

This weekend Jeff, Greg, Susan and I went to Vegas for the U2 concert. Really, what can I say about the concert? It was Magnificent! The Black Eyed Peas got it started for U2. All-in-all, it was a great concert.

The day after the concert Susan and I went to go to the pool and the spa at Ceasars while the boys watched football games all day long. I am sure this was their whole plan so we wouldn't bug them while they sat for 6 hours to watch football. The U won so they were on cloud 9. Afterwards we ate some great food and got a frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity. If you haven't ever gone to Serendipity you need to, it is so good. In fact, it was so good we had to go back for brunch the next day!

Jeff and Greg got distracted by David????

3 comments:

Molly said...

FUN. I am so jealous. And I LOVE Serendipity.

Good game tonight yo. really. i was so unbelievable frustrated. still am. can't sleep!!!

Sarah said...

this is where you were? Fun! Laura Wood went too!

Sorry about Sunday....

Courtnie said...

Kory, cute pictures! My email address is courtnieredd@yahoo.com
Email me your address and you will get an invite to my blog. See you next Saturday! :)